We are proud to announce that Paul Rancatore is once again the owner & operator of Katore Body & Automotive Center. We provide collision services for all makes and models.
Facts You Should Know
1. No law requires you to get more than one estimate.
2. You are not obligated to use any particular shop to obtain repairs. You choose the shop and authorize the repairs.
3. You do not have to accept the Insurance Company's appraisal of damage. Check the "Appraisal Clause" in your policy on how to resolve any differences.
4. You are responsible for the cost of repairs. Financial arrangements must be completed before the car can be released.
5. There is a big difference between shops. Any Shop can give a lower price by leaving something out or
overlooking parts. Our people are "Craftsmen" and will do a good job of restoring your car at a fair price.